- In order to manage access and allow space to physical distance, we are requiring all guests to have a mountain reservation this season. Reservations can be made at EpicPass.com.
- With limited early season terrain, there is a chance capacity could fill up, but as we begin to expand terrain we’ll be able to accommodate more guests.
- Since terrain typically changes quickly during the early season, reservations are released weekly so that we can accurately determine the space we have for our guests. Week-of reservations open each Wednesday afternoon at 2 p.m.
- In addition to week-of reservations, pass holders currently have access to book up to 7 Priority Reservations during the core season (Dec. 8 – April 4). There is still availability for ALL days (across all Vail Resorts) during the core season.
- Check reservation availability by resort here (and encourage guests to use this site, too!): https://www.epicpass.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/check-availability
- Spruce Saddle, the Parlour, and Toscanini are all open for daily operations.
- Spruce Saddle will require guests to plan their dining experience ahead of time by using the Time to Dine feature on the recently updated EpicMix app.
- The Parlour (in the space previously occupied by the Ice Cream Parlour) will offer grab ‘n go snacks and beverages and does not require booking in advance.
- Toscanini requires reservations; reservations can be booked on OpenTable. NEW! Toscanini now offers to-go family meals, a great option for our guests looking for easy meals to take back to their lodging.
- On-mountain dining availability is limited this season due to COVID-19 restrictions. A few of our restaurants will require you to book your mealtime ahead of time if you’d like to sit down at a table. This helps us prioritize guest safety by managing restaurant capacity in accordance to local and state regulations. If a guest wants to grab food to go, they do not need to book a table through Time to Dine, but will have to exit the building promptly after purchasing their grab-and-go food.
- Even if a guest wants to warm up at a table inside Spruce Saddle, they must book their table using the Time to Dine tool.
- Booking a mealtime is easy. Simply access the Time to Dine tool through our newly-updated EpicMix app. Time slots open daily at 7 a.m. MT.
- Due to local capacity limits, we highly recommend that guests bring their own snacks and water.
- Guests do not need to book a table if they are just using the restroom, and leaving promptly after.
- Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School is now offering both group and private lessons. Lessons must be booked 48 hours in advance online (no walk-ups).
- Group lessons are currently offered for half-day only (a.m. or p.m.).
- All Adult and Child lessons will have a maximum class size of six.
- Children age 3-4: one-on-one, one-hour lessons
- Children age 5-6: maximum class size of four
- Children age 7+: maximum class size of six
- Children are also welcome in a family private lesson
- Face coverings will be required.
- Self-Health Screenings will be required to be completed by all participants each morning of a lesson, and prior to arrival.
- All lessons meet outdoors and practice physical distancing.
- All guests must have a lift ticket or pass to ski or ride. Children four and under are eligible for free lift access.
- We are committed to doing everything we can to prioritize the safety of our employees, guests and communities and to ensure a successful season from start to finish.
- Face coverings are required in all aspects of our operations, including in all base areas, facilities, in lift lines, and while loading, unloading and riding in lifts and gondolas. Face coverings are also required in Beaver Creek Village at all times, and while waiting for, loading, riding, and unloading village transportation.
- Guests and employees are required to maintain physical distance from other parties at all times, and we are working to manage access and physical distance in all areas of the resort.
- Uphill access is currently closed due to early season mountain operations work. Please direct guests to the uphill access page of our website for more information: https://www.beavercreek.com/the-mountain/about-the-mountain/mountain-info/safety.aspx
- The following apps are great guest resources:
- Village Connect App: For guests looking to hop between villages, rides must be booked through the Village Connect app, which provides door-to-door, on-demand rides and information on shuttle routes in Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead. The Beaver Creek Village Connect app is available for download on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Beaver Creek Village Guide App: New this winter season, visitors to Beaver Creek Village can download the Beaver Creek Village Guide app for the latest information on dining, shopping, activities, and more. The app is available for download now on both the App Store and Google Play.
- EpicMix: The recently updated app now includes interactive trail maps, allows users to book their dining experiences in advance, and more.
- Winter Experience page on beavercreek.com: https://www.beavercreek.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/winter-experience.aspx