Thank you all for a great season in Beaver Creek! We are looking forward to celebrating with you on Monday at our Annual Splashdown event. A couple of reminders and please share to those without email!
- Parking is in the Elk Lot
- Skiing will be from 10 am to Noon – helmets required; no backpacks! Please bring your pass – we will be scanning!
- Event is voluntary and for VRI, VRR, BCRP & NSP Mountain Hosts of Beaver Creek – sorry, no family, friends or pets!
- Splash will start promptly at 12:30 – if you have pre-registered please be sure to check in at the event desk to get your bib. Sorry, no day of registration allowed. Splashers must wear a helmet! Splashers need to head up the hill to the start at 12:15
- Lunch by Kirby Cosmo’s Barbecue 11 to 1 – Centennial Station